top of page


Estate Planning You Can Trust

You have the primary responsibility for ensuring the well-being and care of your children. If something happens to you while they are minors, you want to ensure you’ve made the decision about who cares for them, and how.


In the most ideal scenario, your child’s other parent would be suitable to take custody of your child if you cannot be there. But in many cases, that’s not possible or desired.


And even if it is, you may want the financial resources you are leaving behind controlled by someone other than your former spouse or partner.


No matter what the scenario, as a single parent, (whether your child's other parent is in the picture or not), you need to take the necessary steps to legally document whom you would want to raise your child and how you would want your child raised. You also need to decide how you want your assets handled for your child if anything happens to you.

I know you are busy and promise to make the process as simple and easy for you as possible. Click here to see just how easy it can be.


Or, to get started right away, click here to schedule an appointment online. You may also call the office at 919-592-6626 or email to schedule an appointment.

About 69% of parents with minor children have not named legal guardians for their children?

Of the 31% who have, most have made one of 9 common mistakes.


So if you have minor children, it’s time to review your plan for their care, if and when something happens to you.

Common Mistakes
Steps to Getting It Right
Get the Guide!_edited.png
Did You Know?
bottom of page